Taught by industry experts and targeted to your business and your needs in a controlled, confidential environment, onsite training from Insight Forums offers a value proposition that is hard to match with public training.
|Adapting to New Technology||Defining Market Opportunities||Custom Training|
|Goal: help your organization to evaluate new technology such as color inkjet printing or electronic delivery solutions or optimize your organization’s ability to profit from the technologies you have already invested in.||Goal: help your sales and executive teams understand the business and regulatory climates in target vertical markets to focus offers and increase revenue.||Goal: Bring multiple groups in your organization together with focused programs on strategic sales, operational or marketing topics. Standard courses may be combined to create a curriculum focused on what you want and need to know now.|
With each course at a half day or less, several Express Sessions at 2 hours or less, and all accommodating up to 10 attendees, we can help you design a unique learning experience for yourself and your team with minimal disruption and maximum results. Take a look at the standard topics we cover, and call 800-886-2196 to start building a program, or contact us.
- Vertical Industry Market Trends
- Designing Effective and Efficient Mail
- Selling and Sales Management
- Strategic Operations Topics
- ST-01 Expanding into the Online Market
- ST-02 Service Provider Considerations: Selecting an e-Partner for Electronic Presentment
- ST-03 Service Provider Considerations: Selecting an e-Partner for Electronic Payment Processing
- ST-04 Preparing for New Technology Implementation
- ST-05 Preparing New Technology Test Plans
Don’t see a topic you are looking for? Just ask.